Join us for clinical faculty development in the fall of 2023! This ICOM-sponsored professional development event will be presented virtually.
Consider joining us for a full morning of experiences on:
- Formal evaluation of osteopathic medical students in clerkship
- Working with a difficult learner
- Train the Trainer — topics in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Faculty for this event include:
- Kevin Wilson, DO, FACOI, FACP, Dean and Chief Academic Officer
- Daniel Bridger, DO, Assistant Dean of Clinical Affairs
- Luke Mortensen, PhD, FAHA, FNAOME, Associate Dean of Educational Development, Innovation and Diversity
- Sarah Davis, DO, Assistant Dean of Osteopathic Principles & Practice
For more information, please contact Sara Reiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 795-4234
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Utah Medical Association (UMA) through the joint providership of St.Luke’s Health System and the Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine. St. Luke’s Health System is accredited by the Utah Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. St. Luke’s Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 creditTM(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.