ICOM At A Glance
- Our four-year program exposes ICOM students to an integrated, team-oriented approach to learning.
- Osteopathic medicine emphasizes total wellness — in body, mind, and spirit.
- The additional skill sets students gain at ICOM empower them to provide elevated care for their future patients.
- We teach not just how to treat problems, but how to prevent them altogether.
- ICOM students are highly engaged in their communities through a wide variety of philanthropic efforts.
- Students collaborate outside their discipline to gain experiential learning.
ICOM Annual Security Report
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the Clery Act) of 1998 and the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act (VAWA) of 2013, ICOM’s most recent Annual Security Report, along with other safety information, is available on the ICOM Campus Safety Page.
ICOM + You = The Perfect Partnership
Say yes to your career and your future. Say I DO…
Say I DO to healing.
Say I DO to caring for patients.
Say I DO to exceptional learning.
Say I DO to advancing knowledge.
ICOM is committed to selecting applicants who meet our mission and align with our values and who are an asset to the profession of osteopathic medicine. When reviewing applications, the goal of the Office of Admissions is to evaluate:
- Each applicant as a whole person
- Each applicant who has an interest in serving the Mountain West
- Each applicant’s potential for success in the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) Program
- Each applicant’s commitment and aptitude as a future practicing osteopathic physician
- Each applicant’s level of compassion, knowledge and commitment to health care and the ICOM Mission
Prospective students who meet ICOM’s requirements, complete the application process, and have graduated from an institution that has an articulation agreement with ICOM, are guaranteed an admissions interview. ICOM has articulation agreements with the following Colleges and Universities:
- Barry University
- Boise State University
- Cal Poly Humboldt
- California Northstate University College of Health Sciences
- Carroll College
- College of Idaho
- Chadron State College
- Eastern Mennonite University
- Grand Canyon University
- Idaho State University
- Lewis & Clark State College
- Montana State University Billings
- Montana State University Bozeman
- Northwest Nazarene University
- Rocky Mountain College
- University of Mary
- University of Montana
- University of Montana Western